Want to check if you are registered to vote?  You can check here do so at  My Vote WI

Need to register to vote?  You can also register at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/

Already registered and want to vote absentee?  You can request an absentee ballot at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/

Kindly fill out an Application for an Absentee Ballot , do not forget to include your voter ID.  You can also vote in person 2 weeks before each election during Clerk / Treasurer Hours or by appointment.  Please call (920) 467-1922 to make arrangements or with any questions.